In my own words, kind of.

I try to put myself in every verse this sometimes helps to do that. Maybe it's my version of amplified. Ephesians 2:1 Walking on, I must confess it's me that He has made alive, again! Internal powers, pushing, pulling, confusing me. Drink this, smoke that, causing, hangovers and broke again. I Knew nothing about unseen worlds, even though I was subject to the dark one. Not believing other dimensions existed kept me blind, slain to life, breathing, living on some level, dead on the important one. Separated from God positioned against him, sowing seeds of rebellion, showing others by my actions my version of what this life was. Ephesians 2:2 Before my deliverance, I was masterful at mischief. On the road of misconception. Down away to darkness and damnation. Under the influence of the spirit of disobedience.Following the Pied piper of destruction. Obedient to only destructive acts and under the control of it. Subject to a demon spirit that works in the children that sure to receive God's wrath. I was careless, rebellious, and unbelieving, going against the purposes of God. Ephesians 2:3 Under the curse of sin. Among these as well as I, driven by the lust of the flesh. Actions were corrupt and sensual. Dark thoughts played out in the impulses of want, lies of I need, deceived by my thoughts. By nature, the response from justice was for judgment. A child with no innocence, with an inheritance of hopelessness.Like all of Adam's kin. Ephesians 2:4 But God, rich in overwhelming mercy to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us. Ephesians 2:5 Even with the light put out by sins has made us live with Christ,(by unmerited favor are we rescued:) Ephesian 2:6 And has brought us up together and caused us to sit together in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:7 The purpose is that in ages to come. He (God) will show the overwhelming riches of His grace, shown in kindness toward us through the Anointed One Jesus Christ and His anointing. Ephesians 2:8 It's by unmerited favor that you are redeemed. And that through faith has nothing to do with you or your performance yourself: it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:9 Not of labor or wit to earn the unattainable, lest any man should boast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest