There's a chicken hawk in the hen house

A child in the eyes of warriors, David saw the reason for this confrontation. David connected the dots of his experience and could see how to defeat the enemy. The lion and the bear's death wasn't for the sheep alone. He saw a stream of power was accessible to acts of faith. Ability to throw down nations. Faith to change the world. The army coming against you is a trojan horse posing as a poor report from the doctor, A wife or husband leaving, the IRS, a mechanics bill. No matter, God is mindful and has shown us the key. As I heard my Pastor preach once, it's time to sling some slang. Or something like that. Talk and tell it what's going to happen. Every time this tries to take your thoughts. "NO, This is what's happening"! Jesus Christ's stripes healed me. I plead the blood over my marriage, my car, my mind, You cannot pass evil thoughts". "Jesus Christ came to destroy the works of the devil, and you are resisted by one who is submitted. I speak to my body live,my life is worth living, I will LIVE it to the glory of God in Jesus Christ's name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest