God can be found

You believe the data I believe the Word You believe the numbers I believe what I heard You can see plainly on the paper I can hear deep down inside of me You want to rule the world I want to share Jesus with every boy and girl You desire to manipulate I desire to instigate a revival of life You use science against mankind Eternal life is in the blood of one You seek legacy as the next George Washington I seek the Prince of peace You justify collateral damage Jesus leaves the ninety-nine to find the one You want to change times and seasons I seek for all to see God's reasons You accept all that is before you Missing the power of the seed that surely brings the harvest Counting your weapons and men you take courage But the battle is fought in the heavens that you won't believe Counting the heads you say we cannot sustain them Thin the herd is recommended and you obey them Faith would never use the result of sin as an answer A stranger you have become to the God of creation But even now you can turn around God can be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest