I have no eternal timing

I am inadequate. My timing is off. No, I have no eternal timing. My thoughts are spirit right until they are not. A mixture of Holy and war. I could say, "A holy war rages inside of me. But what if I don't fight back.What if I lose sight of the prize? Eternal life. desperate to know God or "I'm in, hey what are you into?" The light of heaven and space between gives me sight to the unseen. Gifts are great but if you don't unwrap yours, not so much. Understanding brings the ability to keep that which was given to you. You not knowing a thing tells on you. It speaks volumes to God and leadership that you are not in an honorable pursuit of God. Mary chooses that good thing and it will not be taken from her. Love is the motive for movement toward God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest