Fearful ? yes, bland no

Job 19:22-29 (minus verse 28) Why do you persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh? Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book! For I know that my redeemer lives and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: and though my skin worms will destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another, though my reins are consumed within me. (Skip verse 28 I just don't want to type it.) Be afraid of the sword: for wrath brings the punishments of the sword, that you may know there is a judgment. Found three snakes yesterday doing clean-up of fall leaves gathered against a fence. The fence is at the crest of the top of a hill where the mission is. The tight parking lot for big vehicles to turn around has pushed the fence back to make it look like it's about to fall over the hill. Whatever is not of a rooted foundation is pushed by the wind and piles up at the fence. Rain and wind and the leaves baked by the sun make a good place to live for snakes. Two were very young I flipped them with the rake over the fence and down the hill. But the most mature one found the edge of my shovel. To be fair she wasn't doing anything it was a gray snake with a bright yellow necklace just below the head. (school next door) I found out later they are no threat to humans. But the one in the garden of Eden was thought to be that way as well. I remember when cocaine was thought to be nonaddictive. I know we live in a world where they don't think God is because they don't fear the consequences of actions. They change book and movie outcomes to show the villain as clever and smart as the authorities. Let me warn you, you don't tug on the train of the King, you don't spit into His Wind, and you just don't mess around, with Him. (thanks Jim Croche) Jesus died to save. Seriousness is all over what God is doing. Grammarly said this was a bit bland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest