Danger, danger Will Robinson

And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, "This man blasphemeth. An outrageous thing to those of us looking back on this account. God's word made flesh accused by the very things created by the said word of God. Well, stop for a minute and think, how many times when something you don't understand comes along and persists for a while, blaming God shows up in you? Danger, danger, Will Robinson said the robot in the tv show "Lost in Space". The warning is meant to protect. Show a way of escape a turning around. We can become wise to attacks and dodge a lot of stuff. Communication is always the road to resolution. So Forgive me God for my uninformed response to my situation and wrong is on me. Your my true Good hope and I spoke at you in a wrong spirit and at a time I need you most I pushed away. With that said dear reader see this given to me. Matthew 9:3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, "This man blasphemeth. *approximately 3 years between* Then the High priest rent his clothes, saying, "He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold now we have heard his blasphemy. What think you?" They answered and said, "He is worthy of death." (Matthew 26:65-66) God's way is right, get closer to God and move out of a dangerous place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest