Return 3-2-21

Psalm 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked:for they seek not your statues. Daniel 9:11 ...the curse is poured upon us...Daniel 9-11 WHY? Daniel 9:11...all Isreal have Transgressed God's law by DEPARTING(from it) That they might not obey His voice... Daniel 9:5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity,and have done wickedly and have rebelled even by DEPARTING from thy precepts and from thy judgements. * Nations have sinned against HIM and covenant nations have departed from the agreement. Nations are people,men,women,children,priests,Officials,laborers,families,neighborhoods, counties,states,Nation Pray Daniel 9:13 Prayer brings understanding Proverbs 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; Proverbs 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Proverbs 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; Proverbs 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Proverbs 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. O my God incline your ear,and hear;open your eyes,and behold our desolations ...it's your mercy (we seek)Daniel 9:18 Confession: I am totally defenseless.The standard of existing is in the truth you placed in the inward part. I am all together vain and self aware.I hear my voice say,Have Mercy,loose my heart in surrender.Let me if for the first time know you in your truth. Allow me Papa God understanding of truth. What have I done with the truth already given?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest