The enemy within

I have been on the earth awhile. I think myself a veteran of this place. People don't look the same. It's not the natural eye observance, something to do with the countenance. I'm pecking on this keyboard because I thought I saw something. What would change almost the whole nation's glow or light or force field? What if I ate strawberries with mold on them. Would that agree with my insides? Maybe a slight penicillin effect, after that trouble. A change of examples, David said to God, renew in me that which is right with you. We lose simplicity in words. The core is to many physically active people essential. In the soul and Spirit, it is or should be the same. A misconception requires a realignment. Your light travels from white to gray. Their light is receding, evening on the inside as the son/sun goes down and the night creeps in. Reason brings excuses and changes to the direction in the form of groping. A wish becomes hoping. I'm o.k. when we're moping. The war is not a naval battle at Midway or on some Asian island. It is within. God breathed in me. What if something else enters. With dud claymores to protect the perimeter, they get in. I could title this "The enemy within. Made of wood built by, man there it stood salvations plan. Without the cross, where would I be? I'd be lost. (Without the Cross-Clint Brown) America, time to come clean with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest