abide in the Word and your confidence will be true

I have a thought. Leaving faith by way of built confidence, the departure based on confidence constructed by your experience and mind, words heard seemingly fit the puzzle but lead to blunt force trama. (DEAD END) I could say, When I am most confident I am the most disappointed. I understand this honesty is all the things Faith is not. It may seem a betrayal. Here is the nutshell. Emotion causes life to be fake. I am used by it, deceived by it. Emotions mock me, if it were a person I would kick its tail end raw with a steel-toed boot. If it's religious it's religious if I can't see it in God's word I don't need it. I don't want it. SHOW IT TO ME IN THE WORD. And now little children abide in him; that when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 1 John 2:28 confidence-all outspokenness frankness bluntness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest