The seat of authority

I realized something today at my alter chair on my knees before God. The chair that my elbows were resting on was not my alter. My perception of this world is changing and has so far to go. My altar is not the altar God honors or observes. God is looking past my physical world going around my mind and all the clutter from the activity of today. With eyes of flames, he sees my heart. Has my heart changed from the last time I was in His presence? I hope (expect it to be)so. However, not all change is good. I answer knowing my life and how I want more than anything to return His Love to Him in some grateful expression to His God expression on the cross and every day since I first made an altar of my heart. He showed this perception to me this morning. I am attempting to show it to the reader. What we see can hinder our faith. I am a citizen of heaven. A location I cannot see with physical eyes. The eyes of my understanding have seen it as clear as day. ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN I am expecting miracles but with natural thought and repetition of this carnal thought, I change.Heaven's influence on earth through me changes. In my person. I become a creature to be overwhelmed at the thought of a broken arm healed instantly. I would be affected by the bone puncturing the skin. (sight) the sounds of the person in pain.(hearing) Jesus has the attribute of not judging with His eyes or ears. How? Ask is the bone broken in heaven? Has the creator allowed this to enter His dwelling? Or have we been so moved away from His dominion in us? This attack upon our faith and perception causes the victim great distress. Would you believe there is no broken bone in heaven? Therefore... this cannot stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest