Vision given in 1999 Groveport Ohio

In 1999 I was standing in my basement praying and praising God when I was in and saw a black place the kind of black that is alarming .Wanting to see I strained and began to hear a roar the sound so loud and the force of which I could see the effects of .Then like it had been there the whole time I could see I was standing in front of the throne of God (With my back to it) .God was showing me something. God has a way of letting you know where to look even though I wanted to see him I was to look at the sight before me it was a river flowing as if the mother of all storms had happened up stream it was not out of it's banks .It was full to the tops of the banks.I wanted to see what was in the river so I went closer and then closer until I could see that it was bodies in the river, it was a river of bodies and they were alive.They were unaware of where they were or what was happening to them which was a fantastic thing considering the speed and force at which they were traveling.I became aware that this river was coming to the end of a cliff at which time the river became a water fall made of bodies shooting way out over a casim and then down.This was where the bodies suddenly became aware of what was happening to them and the screams make me cry even to this day. I could do nothing to help them.I cannot describe the terror in voices or the look of (help me), they gave me as they disappeared out of sight.My encounter ended with me begging for souls and revival . I heard these words "Doth not wisdom cry"? KJV quote of the first half of Proverbs 8:1. Through the years I have revisited this sight many times and resently the prayer has been "God stop the flow" even if it is for a short time stop the flow into hell"(this prayer almost always is with a God given passion that leaves me crying and anguished at the thought that it has been flowing all these years). I believe God has answered this for me and I want to tell you we have heard the good news we have seen souls saved but we have not demonstrated the power that God demonstrated when he raised Jesus from the dead even our greatest men and women of God have not done greater works than Jesus, combine every miracle of every generation and they pale to the works of Jesus but that is about to change.The hardened hearts of this final generation the misinformation of false religions,the religious Saducees (Not believing in the supernatural) the "Men loving darkness better than light "effect on the world is about to meet the Church of Jesus Christ that has fullfilled Ephesians 4:13-16 Joshua 3-all Joshua 4:1-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest