Things I know

Repent, this is the entrance into the presence. This is the subject of books and America's response to 9-11-2001. An awareness that the wall(hedge) that we were all blind to had been removed. If not blind to then taking for granted. Our response was we'll get you. Horizontal in origin. Telling heaven what it already knew. It may well be that that day happened so we could come to this day.
Gaze at the heart of a nation. See the halting struggle to be aware of the unseen. Behold the bold and confident steps of sight filled hearts and heads. Thoughts of wealth and political power. Thoughts of your wants and not of those who have nothing.
Repent is the goodness of almighty God. In our lack of sight, he allows us the opening to clear things. We see nothing concerning the death that moves toward us in our sinful words and actions. Your words bring a response from the unseen world. Every time you speak!
Repentance is an honor. Approaching a king is one thing, even a natural ruler has a protocol. How much more when coming before The one and only Life-giving died for me King of LIFE. Yea, fear him. I'm not debating the spoiled child response. I do come boldly. But not before I remember The Lord Jesus and what he did for me. How can I ask for revival when I shoot past repentance and go straight to the laundry list of miracles I'm asking for. Fix this, change that and I haven't even addressed how good he is to hear me. One so darkened that evil showed me his hold on me.
God be merciful to me, I'm encased in flesh. God have mercy, my mind is chaotic. God, I can't see you working in me.
Well, you get the point................................................
God have mercy on me............................... us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest