Perspective of Love's heart

When the prison becomes a place down the street.
Or an addiction that you constantly beat.
When the light in your heart is the same Light spoken at the start.
When,"Light be " in me works a constant prayer.
And the Word of God is constantly there.
In my mouth,my mind, protecting me in the front and behind.
When you look behind you and all you see is Goodness and Mercy running after you.
 As the world in perplexity wrings it's hands.
And all you see is Jesus the God-Man.
As your eyes gaze upward to a new and living day.
The meditation of eternity brightens your way.

What can be said of the darkness you've left behind ?

The True Light now shines.
This is free.
This is me being free.
This is Gods will for all of us.
Neverending

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest