Church

To the messenger of the church of Smyrna
These things sayeth the first and the last: which was dead, and is alive
Like me, you also know the contradiction of this war
I know your works which come from Love through faith into the Earth
And I know these works cause attacks, resistance, trouble
I know your poverty, ancient evil thinks to discourage and tempt you.
But you are rich! Keep looking up your redemption draws closer.
I know what you know and them right where you are those who say Amen and then vilify me.
Their true heritage can be heard in their words...ancient evil offspring.
Fear no suffering, see how free you are to say no to fear, dominate evil.
Set your eyes on this, Ancient evil will seek to naturally persuade you that you have no freedom.
I know he thinks, 10 years of prison will prove to be your downfall.
Our greatest test is to be faithful unto death and the contradiction of this war will manifest.
I will give you a crown of Life.
You who have ears to hear, hear.
Knowing those who do not have an ear, will hear nothing.
Your hearing tells you it's appointed once to die and you're doing that in this war of contradiction.
But those who cannot or will not hear met no contradiction, dead they were and then they died and Behold a second death.
Overcoming makes you immune to the second death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest