Write the vision

Praying this morning I saw something , this was when I asked the Lord about REVIVAL. What would it look like. I don't want to miss it and at the same time it's already here.This is what I saw.
Standing on the platform I was suddenly looking out over a large congregation. (a church service) What I saw was chains/cords going up to darkened clouds. What I thought was and this thought was someone telling me this," They have allowed the darkness to reign above their heads instead putting it under their feet." At this time I said something, and a sword came across the tops of the people and chains and cords were cut asunder.(Everyone) A Spirit of intercession came on the speaker to the point that leadership ran onto the platform and interceded for him, when this happened the Spirit of intercession went onto the people and you could see a heavenly outline appear heavenly walls(Spirit) sounds ,etc.. And so this is revival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest