TRAVELED IN THE WRONG SO LONG

As a young child, just learning to read I saw a word on a sign ,I had to ask my mother what was it's meaning. The word was ''colored''. I guess I should tell you this was the deep south in the late 1960's. when she told me I became afraid. I know now that I was afraid because when we do something bad, the switch, or belt, or a very large had was used for correction. My child mind thought whoever did this was surely in for a trip to the wood shed. Never thinking that an adult did not get whooped but gave the correction.
I SAY ALL THIS BECAUSE  YOU KNOW RIGHT AND WRONG. BUT YOU HAVE TRAVELED IN THE WRONG SO LONG YOU HAVE TO BE CONFRONTED WITH A DIFFRENT SUBJECT TO EVEN CONSIDER THE RIGHT AND WRONG OF THAT NEW THING. THE WRONG  YOU'VE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED ANYMORE .
CORRECTION IS COMING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest