Let's be honest with ourselves.

When is honesty the hardest to do or keep. When we're being honest with ourselves. When it's someone who is close to us. We tell ourselves it's going to be alright. When we hear of travail or sudden injury or death or that  they are using again. We usually say something like, '' Well are they going to be ok ? What happened?'' Wanting to return to the safety we perceived in the world we thought we were in .Our subconscious kicks in and all we want is the redundant activity we have performed a million times. The  check the list that everyone is safe. Like this makes it so. Let's be honest with ourselves. My good thoughts are not power to someone else. My thoughts  if healthy are good for me.  PRAYER is the power you have to give.If you truly love them. Those you want safe you will PRAY for them.

                         

Deep calls unto deep at the noise of thy waterfalls: all your waves and billows are gone over me.
Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Psalm 42;7-8

This is your real safe place. This is your real insurance policy. This is your consolation.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest