Seven

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me.And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
REVELATION 1:12

Turning is a complete direction change. The day I surrendered. I had that intent. My heart was ready. The day by day walking out of this commitment is recommitment and continual turning. He heard a voice, this is the mercy we all hope for, a bread crumb if you will. How could he see if not directed by he who wants us to see. With no action from heaven it's just another day in exile. John had the decision to say, I'm not turning, I'm busy keeping myself alive from beasts and depression and separation. The true sight of John had him far above the circumstances. He never for a minute thought he was forsaken. Maybe one of the other days on the island, but this day he was in the Spirit on the Lord's day. Forgotten was those days of darkness. Long gone was the departing boat and mocking voices as they left him there to die. Lost in the experience was his days of healing from the brutality of those doing the duties of darkness. Forgiveness was required from the exiled Apostle, just as it is for the warehouse worker.
I saw seven golden candlesticks. This represents the seven churches of Asia. And for todays writing see as you turn. The fire on the candle is opportunity to forgive, forget, Forget about it. Choose to forget. Leave it back there. I promise what you turn to see is far better.

Many say seven is the number of completion, so forgive and complete the turn. See the endless life presented to you. if you can only forgive and be forgiven.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest