I turned to see the voice

I turned to see the voice that spake with me.

John was exiled on the isle of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. John was not alone. What he saw first is surprising to me. He saw seven golden candlesticks. Now think for a minute, search your memory banks of scripture and can you see anywhere in the Bible where the church speaks to a man on earth? He turned to see the voice and he saw it. A couple of thoughts to insert here, if my people...then will I hear from Heaven. Or how about Revelation 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Did you see where he comes to who he is talking to and then he fights with those who are casting a stumbling block with the sword of his mouth. I see a victorious church. A showcase presented from heaven you could say Heavens power point for all the earth to see. I have jumped ahead a bit, we know that out of the Lord's mouth he identified the candlesticks as the seven churches.(Revelation 1:20)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All living will return to God, for eternity or a moment.

Antiquating the survival of the fittest